New Wireteknik Swaging Machine
CB Rigging have recently purchased a new Wire Teknik swaging machine. We can now swage wires from 2mm to 10mm.
– Standing rigging and lifelines for sailboats. The Swedish Navy uses it for making railing.
– Architectural, like balustrades and railing.
– Scenographic use at theaters for hanging and supporting set pieces.
– Extensively used for on-site swaging of wire fall protection systems on roofs and buildings.
– Structural rigging for hang gliders and ultra-light airplanes.
– Anchoring of weather balloons.
– Oceanographers uses it for swaging winch wire ropes for their surveying instruments.
– Lifting strops for fuel rods at nuclear power plants.
– Structural rigging for sail-roofs and sail-shades.